Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Good Day Bad Day!


Lonely and scared and feel like there is no point to life?
Your not alone.
Today I have had a really good day. Although I dont always seem so up market and feel happy 24/7 today I was able to get through the day with out shouting at someone. With out letting anyone to get to me and make me feel so small and insignificant. It was mental even though I had 15 people in for lunch. I know that may not sound like alot but for me it is crazy. I dont feel that I should be in the company of that many people. Even when it is my family. I would rather be with one or two not all 25 at once.
I always feel so guilty for having a good day knowing that some people have had the worst day of there life.
I know that I will be having a completly different day tomoro and will have to take what ever it throws at me.
I have to take each day as it comes and to focus on the positive. As I dont normally think of the positive and always see negative things which leads me to self distruct, which is not good.

No comments: