Monday, March 20, 2006

Going to France

Well the time has come for me to give a weeks warning...As this time next week I will be in france sleeping in a tent, freezing my but off...and away from my family...and in need of some serious rest...however im not going there for a holiday, I am going to go there to work for the next 7 months and it is a long time I know but i hope to get to my emails alot and to maybe keep up to date here too.....






Ok well if you can read this map....I am sending the first three months in Paris and then the next four months in Nante...........

This next picture is of a girl doing kids club in our sexy uniform....





This is my tent...massive....it is slightly different for me as we get three bedrooms not two....cause we dont need the living space as we get a whole empty tent for that.





It should be seven months of fun and I cant wait but at the same time I still worry about my health....

Keep in touch email me....leave posts I will try and get in touch with you all....

Love Me xx

No comments: